What are your competitors planning? How can you find out? You might read the Wall Street Journal, trade magazines, and blogs; you might attend conferences and meetings; you might ask your colleagues. But if you need timely information about new technologies and competitive threats, you should take advantage of patent analysis.
When companies need to protect a valuable technology they apply for a patent. The patent application, by law, contains a detailed description of how to make and use the invention. In addition, the application contains information about the company, inventors, collaborators, related patents, and legal representatives. Acquiring this information is the purpose of a state-of-the-art search, also known as a patent landscape search. Analyzing the information provides competitive intelligence you can use to smash your competitors as explained in this article – how to patent an idea with InventHelp.
Patent analysis delivers competitive intelligence insights in three areas: identifying players, identifying technologies, and estimating technology value.
- Business competitors – Monitoring the patenting activity of your direct competitors can show you where they intend to move next.
- Intellectual property competitors – Companies that patent, but don’t practice, in your area might be willing to license their technology, or they may use litigation to extract royalties from you.
- Emerging competitors – Patent analysis will help you identify new competitors before they become a threat.
- Collaborators – Examining patent assignees will help you find out who’s working with who. Which companies have research agreements with other companies, universities, and institutes.
- Technology acquisition – Would you like to acquire companies or technology? Patent analysis shows you who to look at more closely.
- Key inventors – Which inventors are driving the development of new technology? A look at their patents provides the answer.
- Size of effort – Patent analysis will show you how much effort your competitors are spending on R&D. How many inventors. How many research locations. How many patents. How many technologies.
- Technology development – What are the latest developments in your technology? Patent analysis delivers the answer.
- Technology drivers – If you need to know which companies, and which inventors, are driving technology improvements, patent analysis delivers the answer.
- Estimating Technology Value – The more money a company is willing to invest in a patent, the more valuable they believe it is.
- Page count – Longer patents take longer to write and tend to be more valuable.
- Claim count – The larger the claim set the higher the application fees – the higher the value invested.
- Family size – The larger the patent family – provisional applications, divisional applications continuations, continuation-in-part applications, foreign applications – the more invested and the higher the value.
- Portfolio size – A large group of patents is more valuable than a small group.
- Citations – Patents that are highly cited by later patents are generally more valuable.
- Dates – Filing dates can show if the effort is growing or shrinking, and therefore the value.
- Legal status – Are the maintenance fees being paid? Valuable patents are kept in force.
- Legal representation – Who wrote and filed the patent? Strong patent firms are used for important patents.
For more information, or to request a quotation, or to get support from InventHelp please contact InventHelp.
Laser therapy is based on many factors but the most important of them is the healing. Since Laser therapy for pain is non-invasive and helps with the treatment of many different pain related conditions, it is being widely used by pain specialists around the world.
Laser therapy is also known as light therapy or laser light therapy. It has been proven to help with those who suffer from:
- Fibromyalagia (Chronic pain and fatigue syndrome)
- All forms of Arthritis including Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Back and neck pain
- Elbow, Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Sciatic Pain
- Stenosis of the spine
- Neuropathies due to Diabetes
Laser therapy helps in the reduction of edema, inflammation and pain.
Laser therapy for pain works as a high power wavelength infrared laser in a single beam.
How Does it Feel on the Skin?
When the beam touches the skin, there is very little sensation felt. Some patients may feel some mild soothing warmth or even a small amount of tingling in the specific area.
The areas of inflammation and pain may feel sensitive for just a little while before the pain begins to subside.
As technology advances, the timeframe for Laser therapy will be reduced and the affects will be more noticeable.
Is It Safe?
Laser Therapy is 100% Approved By the FDA.
It is suggested that both the patient and the person performing the procedure wear goggles, in order to protect your eyes from retina damage and other eye disorders. This will only happen if there is direct exposure to the eyes.
Everyone pretty sure has had dealings with friends and family who complained at one time or another about being cold because the heat in their home wasn’t working properly. Like most people, they don’t think about their heating systems until that first cold night comes along when they find nothing but cold air blowing out the vents.
Most of us just know how to turn our heating systems on and off and that’s pretty much it, as well as maybe replacing the filter or two. We pretty much ignore them throughout the spring, summer and early fall, too. Winter has an interesting way of sneaking up when you are not looking and if you’ve neglected to at least check your home’s heating system if it’s still in optimum condition, you could be in for a few miserable days and nights or more.
It’s no secret that if you wait to seek professional assistance until it’s too late, you will most likely have a long wait until your turn comes around. Sadly, it’s human nature to wait until the last minute to check out a potential problem, and heating systems are no exception. We often tell ourselves that the temperature really doesn’t get unbearably cold until much later on, so why should we begin to think about checking our home’s heating system before winter when heat’s really not needed at the present time?
As with any piece of equipment, your home’s heating system needs a single maintenance check annually in order to keep functioning as it is designed to. It’s the least you can do to give it the care and attention it deserves while keeping your living spaces snug and comfy as you go about your routines every day of the week. When it comes to heating repair, you’ve got to really ensure that your unit is in good hands so you won’t be in for trouble in the long run.
If you’re still having a hard time zooming in on the finest services as well as the most in-demand professionals to give your heating system the top-notch maintenance and repair you’ve always wanted, you’ve absolutely come to the right place. Make it a point to give our pages a browse right away to get access to the best of the best in the business for less at a touch of a button.
Strapped into car seat at the back of your car, unable to enjoy the unrestricted views you have from your front seat, your baby or toddler will soon get bored. And we all know how tiring it is, driving with a screaming kid in the back – both for you and for him!
So, provide entertainment for your baby! There’s nothing simpler than letting your baby entertain himself (and the world around him) by studying his own reflection in the mirror.
Modern baby car mirror designs are ideal for this purpose! What’s more, you can attach them so you can safely interact with your baby in his rear-facing car seat by glancing into your own rear-view mirror. Like this he can benefit from the calming effect of your face – just what a restless baby needs. You can also make sure he isn’t coughing up some of the milk you just gave him before you set off.
Internet is the best place to search for baby car mirrors. There are a lot of online shops, such as Landroverbar, with huge choice of baby car mirrors with reviews and different prices.
Incidentally, the modern mirror designs are also suitable for your home, you can attach them to your child’s cot or playpen to provide that bit of extra and fun stimulation for him!